What will you be doing?
As a Senior Product Designer at Pragmatic Play, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a new, exciting and
rapidly growing B2B business, focusing on building best-in-class digital experiences across a range of product
verticals; RNG slots, scratch cards, bingo, and live casino.
The workfow will focus on all aspects of product design and leadership for responsive web, connected devices,
and mobile apps while also supporting digital marketing and sales sponsorships. This role requires collaboration
with graphic design, product, marketing, content production and engineering teams.
What do we require from you?
• 5+ years of interactive design experience and advanced fuency in design software tools (Sketch, Sigma,
Zeplin, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Efects, XD).
• Ability to think and see what the user sees when confronted by our interface designs.
• Ability to see the potential design pitfalls before they become a problem for our users and solve these
• Experience or understanding of the optimisation of design assets for mobile and responsive web and
designing with an understanding of front end and platform constraints.
• Ability to perform design critiques and supply objective feedback to others
• Experience with brainstorming techniques and reaching consensus among a large, diverse group of
• Passion for technology and design, and the drive to stay on top of industry trends and best practices.
• Have the knowledge necessary to design interactions that provide satisfying user experience and, in turn
increase commercial performance.
We’re looking for designers with the following stand-out skills:
• A portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, colour, imagery, and applied design principles.
• Interaction design best practices.
• Ability to empathise with diferent types of users.
• Strong design aesthetic with focus on responsive and mobile design.
• Ability to communicate your design decisions convincingly and diplomatically with members of other teams
• Designers with a passion for the iGaming will fnd this to be an ideal position.
• Make informed design decisions based on data (qualitative and quantitative) to drive measurable outcomes.
• Not afraid to use intuition to drive hypothesis.