Pragmatic Play is a leading provider of online casino games, mobile gaming content and live dealer games. The company was founded in 2015 and has since grown to become a major player in the online gaming industry. Driven by our persistence to craft immersive experiences and responsible thrills, our professional team consistently delivers best in class services to our partners worldwide with a dedication to creating games that players love time and time again. The company in Sofia has a rapidly growing team of highly skilled business professionals from the industry, who work together to create innovative and exciting content.
To support our continuous growth worldwide, we need a driven and technical Video Technician to join our team.
What you would be doing:
- Install various AV and IT equipment in the new studios accordingly to the plan or diagram provided by the Broadcast Engineer;
- Assemble professional video cameras, including lens, on board monitor and power supplies;
- Install professional video cameras in the studio and connect them via SDI wires to server room equipment;
- Assure all digital video signals from camera are reaching the desired equipment (video switcher, capturing device, monitors);
- Run low voltage wiring (Video, Audio and Network Cabling) through our studios and facility, installing Server Racks, cameras and NVR/DVR and other aspects of our technology infrastructure;
- Run SDI, XLR and ethernet cables; tipping wire, crimping and testing is a large part of installations;
- Install professional studio lighting fixtures and modifiers according to the lighting scheme;
- Analyse and repair technical faults on equipment and systems;
- Minimize loss of service when equipment fails by quickly identifying and implementing alternative methods of service provision;
- Efficiency in working 8 hour shifts, including night.
What makes you a strong candidate:
- Expertise in assembling /disassembling, testing, troubleshooting and repairing computers/ hardware;
- Knowledge and use of basic test equipment such as multimeters, as well as basic AC/DC circuitry is preferred;
- Solid experience in installing and soldering components on a printed circuit boards following specifications;
- Good command of installing operating systems, Windows and Linux is required;
- Proficiency in installing and configuring computer peripheral devices and drivers;
- Audio/Visual skills & trouble shooting skills;
- Understanding of a television control room environment;
- Basic knowledge operating a video camera;
- Fundamental understanding of sound equipment- microphones and audio mixers;
- Eagerness to learn new technical skills and to grow;
What we give you in return:
- We offer an advantageous start net salary;
- A detailed company training on highest standards;
- A chance to work in friendly and supportive culture;
- Tremendous growth opportunities in a large fast moving international company;
- Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more);
- Public transportation cards;
- MultiSport card, covered by the Employer;
- Working place situated a few steps form a subway line;
If we already won your interest, do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
We are excited to find YOU!