Expertise in hardware handling
Understanding of sound equipement
преди 4 месеца
We are on the lookout for driven, technical and detail oriented Video Technician to join our growing team in Sofia.
- Expertise in assembling /disassembling, testing, troubleshooting and repairing computers/ hardware;
- Knowledge and use of basic test equipment such as multimeters, as well as basic AC/DC circuitry is preferred;
- Solid experience in installing and soldering components on a printed circuit boards following specifications;
- Good command of installing operating systems, Windows and Linux is required;
- Proficiency in installing and configuring computer peripheral devices and drivers;
- Audio/Visual skills & trouble shooting skills;
- Understanding of a television control room environment;
- Basic knowledge operating a video camera;
- Fundamental understanding of sound equipment- microphones and audio mixers;
- Eagerness to learn new technical skills and to grow.
About the role:
- Install various AV and IT equipment in the new studios accordingly to the plan or diagram provided by the Broadcast Engineer;
- Assemble professional video cameras, including lens, on board monitor and power supplies;
- Install professional video cameras in the studio and connect them via SDI wires to server room equipment;
- Assure all digital video signals from camera are reaching the desired equipment (video switcher, capturing device, monitors);
- Run low voltage wiring (Video, Audio and Network Cabling) through our studios and facility, installing Server Racks, cameras and NVR/DVR and other aspects of our technology infrastructure;
- Run SDI, XLR and ethernet cables; tipping wire, crimping and testing is a large part of installations;
- Install professional studio lighting fixtures and modifiers according to the lighting scheme;
- Analyse and repair technical faults on equipment and systems;
- Minimize loss of service when equipment fails by quickly identifying and implementing alternative methods of service provision;
- Efficiency in working 8 hour shifts, including night.
- We offer a advantageous salary and growth opportunity in a large international company;
- Additional health care packages;
- A chance to work in friendly and supportive culture;
- Company paid training conducted abroad;
- Work on weekends, night shift and official holidays is paid additionally( higher than the average for the country);
- Transport cards;
- Working place situated a few steps form a subway line;
If we already provoke your interest, do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
We are excited to find YOU!